What's new? ✨
Publisher email confirmation
Publishers that sign up will now need to verify their email address. After the short form on the signup gateway they will now receive an email with a link to complete the registration. The email will be branded according to the gateway the publisher signed up through. The email verification will increase the quality of newly signed up publishers and make the marketplace a bit more secure. It will also prepare publisher accounts to receive automatic offer related email notifications.
User invitation email
When a user is now created by an admin, it will also have to verify its email address. An automatic email will be send to the new user with a link to verify their email. Unverified users won't be able to sign in. The invite email branding will depend on the account type to which the user is added. For provider and advertiser users, the provider branding is used. For publisher users, the Target Circle branding is used.
Automatic welcome email
When a publisher account changes status from Pending to Active, there is the option to automatically send a welcome email. This email will notify all the active users of the publisher that the account is now active. It will also introduce the Target Circle Marketplace in a better way, to make the publisher onboarding smoother.
What's improved? 🛠
Publishers will now see a notification informing them about the default marketplace filters. This notification will help publishers understand better how to set their marketplace scope. This marketplace scope will in the future also be used to send relevant new offers in an email digest which makes it more important to make publishers aware of the settings.
- Fixed an issue with new recipients not being added to auto trades.
- Fixed an issue where the publisher marketplace offer overview always showed transaction type "Sales" for each pricing.
- Fixed an issue where auto trades didn't show the "Preview" status for new recipients during the creation process.
- Fixed an issue where custom gateway gradients weren't properly displayed.
- Fixed an issue where obsolete pricing fields were shown in the provider Customization section.
- Fixed an issue where the SEPA file for providers contained some hardcoded data.
- Fixed an issue where the Customization > Finance section for providers wasn't properly loading and saving data.