What's new? ✨
Self billing corrections
It is now possible to create self billing correction directly from the billing overview.
Bulk upload trade recipients
Download trade recipients can now be bulk uploaded to another trade. This makes it way faster to copy recipients from one trade to another.
Automatic billing doc numbers
It is now possible for providers to activate automatic billing numbering in the Customization section. When enabled, the document number field in the billing document creator will be disabled. When the document is saved in status 'sent' the number is automatically generated. It is possible to set a prefix, suffix and start number for both the invoice and self-billing number sequences.
What's improved? 🛠
Automatic billing document creation
We optimized the process, making it about 4 times as fast as before.
Update Finish VAT rates
The VAT rate for private companies within Finland will be set to 0%.
- Fixed an issue where the status of transactions related to an invoice were not updated when the invoice is saved from status 'pro forma' directly in status 'paid'
- Removed ref3, ref4 and ref5 as dimensions in the performance report
- Fixed an issue where empty VAT rates for advertisers could interrupt the automatic billing document creation
- Fixed an issue where there the wrong billing document PDF was attached to the automatic email that can be sent from the interface in case an custom PDF was attached to the document.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users to download a transaction report from the interface.