What's new? ✨
Rich media ads
What's improved? 🛠
Faster click report
We've introduced a simplified pagination more suitable for the amount of data served by the click report, resulting in faster loading times. This is not the final answer to the speed issues of the report, but it is should make it work a bit better on the short term. In the meantime more work is going into improving the architecture.
Banner and rich media content is now saved on our CDN and no longer directly in the database, providing a more scalable solution for future growth.
- Fixed an issue where the payment terms from the sender instead of the recipient were used on invoices created with a provider as a recipient.
- Fixed an issue where not all bank account information was displayed in the automatic billing document emails
- Fixed an issue where empty BCC address for automatic billing document emails was causing problems with email delivery.
- Fixed an issue that caused self-billing documents from a Norwegian provider to contain the wrong total for the year
- Fixed an issue where a 500 error was shown if a user navigated to the Accounts section while his session was time out. Now the user is properly redirected to the sign in page.
- Fixed an issue where a user was redirect to an empty page with Target Circle branding when his session timed out. Now the user is properly redirected to the providers sign in page.
- Fixed an issue where the performance report wouldn't load all data on initial page load.
- Fixed an issue where the pagination in the performance report was not working for provider accounts.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to save decimals as Convert share in a providers pricing section.